Rob Betts requested that the following SBA bulletin be shared with LaRC Contractors Steering Council members.
Join us for a crash course in one of the NASA Office of Small Business Programs’ top principles – the power of working with and learning from your peers in the Federal acquisition community! The next webinar in our NASA LaRC OSBP Learning Series will be The Vendor Roundtable on August 19, 2020 at 1:00 PM.
This virtual panel discussion will feature some of NASA’s most successful and experienced Federal contractors, our Fiscal Year 2019 NASA Agency-level Small Business Awards Winners:
- Denise Navarro, President and CEO of Logical Innovations, Inc., the Agency-level Small Business Prime Contractor of the Year;
- Tim McElyea, Vice President of Media Fusion, LLC, the Agency-level Small Business Subcontractor of the Year;
- Nazzie Keene, CEO of the Science Applications International Corporation (SAIC), the Agency-level Large Business Prime Contractor of The Year;
- Todd May, Vice President of Space Strategy with KBR, the Mentor in the winning Agency-level Mentor-Protégé Agreement of the Year; and
- Nellie Chappell-White, President and CEO of Jes Tech, the Protégé in the winning Agency-level Mentor-Protégé Agreement of the Year.
Over the course of an hour and a half, our speakers will offer unique insights into what it takes to succeed in this Federal acquisition industry. They will speak on their experiences with NASA, as well as provide tangible tips on how other companies can also effectively acquire and sustain a Federal contract. Additionally, there will be a formal question and answer section so you can ask specific questions that relate to your company and capabilities.
If your company, university, or organization is interested in working with NASA, this is the webinar for you!
Registration is required. Log-in information for this online class will be sent after individual register, and reminders will be sent the day before and day of the webinar.
If you have questions about this topic, email them in advance to firstname.lastname@example.org and type “OSBP Learning Series Question – The Vendor Roundtable” in the subject line.